Re: how to do it: 'Free Web Hosting without banners!'

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:24:15 -0500
 To:  Lyle Southam <Lyle(at)softhome.net>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>No offense to "greg" (Goran Pinjusic <ahsi_finance(at)yahoo.com>), but his
>description has a similar style of the
>English language.  I thought he might even be connected to maxipoint.

That thought occured to me as well.

>Lyle (name used by permission from my mother; and not related to
>Nathan...) Southam

<laugh> This Lyle never believed he had exclusive trademark rights so don't
worry. :)

~Nathan Lyle
E-mail: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Web: http://www.nathanlyle.com
Phone: (906)485-4806

"The idea of a mistake is beside the point, for once anything happens it
authentically is." - John Cage